Come to This.
living under rocks like dwarfes…squirt it all over you face, damn woman at the drive through!
The Producers is a six-part documentary series created by Red Bull and VBS, which showcases a selection of the most innovative and exciting producers in the world, using Red Bull Studio London as a creative hub. In each episode, the process will be documented in a considered and artistic way, as each producer collaborates with an artist of their choice in the studio, discussing themes and working on tracks. The series will include Diplo, Mark Ronson and Jamie Reynolds of The Klaxons and it kicks off with Sheffield’s foremost beatmaker Toddla T.
This looks fun. We will be there. Hopefully you will too.
The hour is nearly upon us. We don’t want to give anything away here but it’s going to blow your minds. Get there early it’s going to be hectic… Here’s the set times so you don’t miss a thing:
Please take a few minutes to have a quick read of the following notes relating to the Halloween Masked Ball.
· The Halloween Masked Ball is an over 18 event. We will be using the challenge 25 scheme so if you look under 25 please bring ID as you will be asked.
· There are 3 bars at the event and all will be amply stocked with alcohol so please refrain from bringing your own on to the site. Anyone caught with their own alcohol will have it confiscated, this includes the car park.
· You are very welcome to sleep in your vehicles at the event but no pitching of tents will be allowed on site. This is due to Health and safety reasons as there is simply not enough room for a separate camping and parking area. Sorry.
· They’re WILL be random drug searches on entry to the Ball. Anyone caught in possession of drugs WILL be refused entry and maybe subject to prosecution.
· The Sandsifter have kindly given up 2 days of business for this event, and we ask that all cars have left the site by 12pm on Sunday 31st of October.
· There will be parking attendants on hand to advise you on here to park.
· There will be loads of bins on site so please use them. The Sandsifter is situated on the beautiful Godrevy beach and dunes so please respect that.
· All cars are parked at the owners risk. Don’t leave any valuables in sight. We are not responsible for any items lost or stolen.
· No fires or car parties before, during, or after the event please.
This event is going to be incredible and that is only due to the fact that you all make our events so good. If you can please stick to these few simple rules we will continue to be able to hold these events for you.
See you at the witching hour bitches. MB & MHKC x
Monarchy have done a rather tasty remix of OMD’s sister Mary Says. You can get it from RCRDLBL for free imagine that. Sounds like a ruddy good deal to me.
Tickets are now well and truly sold out. We warned you they were going. So if you missed out this year then better luck next time. If you did get yourself a ticket then boo for you. See you under the dead crows hanging out at the graveyard. xx